AIM
Royaledis

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

ok..good and ehh

ok it was awesome x 2. but... the first one wass sooo much cooler..the timing was way better and the jokes were way more concise and impactful. i liked the character development in this one, but i think it may have detracted from the overall funny of the first one...dunno? i like the quick cuts from the first one..and moving from joke to joke. this one was good but i liked the first one better. isn't that the way it usually goes for successful directors?

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Ha! Great.

I've always loved your creations within this world. Beautiful artwork accompanied by some pretty nice animation. I've definitely learned a lot from watching your films, and continue to do so every time I see a new one. You are definitely a pioneer when it comes to finding cutting edge ways to use Flash as an animator's tool. I think in this film I have to say that your lighting was the most rewarding. Shadows sprinkled here and there, glistens in the water droplets...the water reflection on Bitey's belly in the river....all very well articulated. The particles were cool too...however every now and again I think they were distracting/too attractive, not sure which. The music was great..I'm glad it was in a similar style to the Pogues you used before. Great tunes. Thumbs up! Lookin' forward to the feature.

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Pretty nice job..i liked it.

When the guy sprints, I think the background should change more...it's too obvious the same bkgd was used. Also, I think the ending could have been a lot stronger.

Other than that the animation was pretty good...I think you need to try not to over use the skewing of the character b/c that detracted just a bit from the quality.

Very nice style overall..I liked watching it..well done.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

yeah.

The music is annoying as hell and you need to show your stupid logo a lot more at the beginning.

Family Guy Quiz Family Guy Quiz

hot.

im looking forward to the Futurama one.

you have great taste in cart0ons..is the HomeMovies one coming after that?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

woulda been cool if it wasnt slow as a piece

ok so maybe its my computer...but that jenk was slOOOw